Tea making has its origins in oriental culture. Legend has it that in the year 2.737 BC, the Chinese emperor Shen Nung He was sitting under a tree, and while one of his servants was boiling drinking water, some leaves of the tree fell into the water. Shen Nung, who was a renowned herbalist, decided to try the infusion that his servant had accidentally created. The tree was a Camellia sinensis, and the resulting drink would be what we now call tea.
Recognized with more than thirty international awards among which the one of Best Medical Spa in the World, the mission of SHA is to produce a positive, substantial and lasting change in the health and well-being of people, in order that they can enjoy a state of full balance. The SHA Nutrition it is a healthy, natural, energetic and balanced nutrition inspired by millenarian principles, fully coinciding with the alimentary recommendations of the World Health Organization.
In a healthy nutrition, teas and infusions play a key role in achieving certain health goals, that is why we have created for you this careful line of teas and infusions, composed of natural ingredients capable of generating very positive benefits in Our organism. In each of them the therapeutic properties of different plants, algae, roots and cereals are condensed.
Citronella, Tila, pieces of dehydrated apple, Chamomile, Pasiflora and Valeriana
• Ideal for before bedtime or in those moments when you need to relax.
Kukicha (Japanese green tea), ginger, mint and sage
• The freshest and most stimulating flavor you've tasted! The SHA path towards rejuvenation.
Hojicha (Japanese green tea), Cinnamon, Burdock Root, Thistle Leaves, Dandelion Coffee and Barley Flakes
• Ideal complement for breakfast, especially as a substitute for coffee.
Rooibos, Cinnamon, Anise, Licorice, Agar, Arame, Sea Lettuce and Nori
• Delicious combination of South African red shrub and purple sea lettuce, tinged with the sweet flavor of cinnamon, licorice root and anise.
BANCHA & QUINOA
Roasted Japanese Green Tea and Quinoa grains
• Delicious mixture appropriate for any time of the day. It is also a perfect digestive.
KUKICHA & RICE
Japanese Kukicha tea and rice flakes
• Ideal for mornings, as it helps to start the day with energy.
HONEYBUSH & CARROT
Honeybush, pieces of Carrot, black Sesame seeds
• Ideal for those wishing to avoid the consumption of sweetened tea.
D. Verderol 5, 03585 El Albir, Valencian Community, Spain